Monday, January 23, 2006

The Book of Daniel...

I wasn't sure if I was going to watch "The Book of Daniel". Cheryl and I record so many shows during the week and try to watch them on weekends, so I didn't want to add another show to the mix.

Then, I heard the right-wing Christians are all up in arms about this show. They are very upset that this religious family is protrayed with all their issues showing. (Where have these people been? Most of the right-wing Christians I know are just like everyone else. Meaning that they have their own problems.) Anyway, I figured if the show is getting people this upset, I need to watch it.

So, we recorded it and watched it. It was actually pretty good. A little stretching with the issues, I mean, a closeted gay son, a pot dealing daughter, a drunk wife, a promiscous son and a pill popping priest. No one has this many issues!!!!

Anyway, I like the discussions with Jesus. What's wrong with the American Family Association? They haven't even watched the show. What a bunch of hypocrites! I'll bet if I dug into their backgrounds, I'd find some gay sons, dope dealing daughters and a womanizer for a son.

In fact, I'd stake my life on it.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home